FdA Web Design links to other websites which are not under its, or University Centre at Wakefield College’s, control. The course and University Centre have no influence over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Linking to them does not imply an endorsement of the sites, the views expressed in them or anyone connected with them.
This website creates a small number of Google Analytics cookies [utma, utmb, utmc and utmz] which are used to anonymously track your visit. They help to determine the visit length, frequency of return, and route to the site [Search Engine, Direct URL etc]. You can manage cookie settings through your browser’s privacy preferences.
Alternatively, you can install a browser add-on that specifically helps you manage Google Analytics cookies in all major browsers.
This website uses the following assets:
- Inline SVG created Jonny Haynes and refactored by Oliver Farrell.
- The Open Sans typeface by Steve Matteson.
- The Google Maps API.
Acknowledgements 2015/16 [The 17th Edition]:
- All the individuals and companies who granted interviews for our 'Work in Context' reports: Bloom, Genius Division, Statement & 6B Digital.
- Basecamp, for free Basecamp.
- O’Reilly and John Wiley & Sons for inspection copies.
- Craig Burgess for WordPress wonderment.
- Cognitiv for continued support.
- Dave Pannell for kickstarting our commercial projects with his 'Business & Finance for Creative People' talk.
- Jonny Haynes and Oliver Farrell from Ledgard Jepson for the visit and presentation.
- Tim Stringer for Git.
- Tony Rhodes for pop-ins and doughnuts.
- And – as always – Ninja Web Kitties everywhere.
© Copyright FdA Web Design 1999 – 2017